Saturday, November 21, 2009

Full-term Babies

So, the girls have made it to full-term. Hallelujah! I can't believe that I am going to be a mom in the next week or so. It's so surreal. As you can tell from this blog, I have thoroughly enjoyed my pregnancy and think a part of me will miss those little buggers in my belly. It's nice to have them so close.

But... I can't wait to meet them. I can't wait to hold them and kiss them and sniff their little heads. I can't wait to dress them up in girly outfits and put flowery headbands on them. I can't wait to see my husband melt with them in his arms. I can't wait to watch him inspect and admire every little inch on their bodies like he does when he gets a new pair of shoes he really likes.

I know we have a challenging road in front of us, but I'm not scared. I am excited! Any day now...

And here are the 37 week belly pictures.



And Damon's favorite angle:

3 comments:

  1. Wow! I think you look great for carrying twins. Can't wait to meet your 2 little bundles of joy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh girl--you are all belly! So cute. Where is your face??? Can't wait to hear your news! I've loved following your blog on being pregnant but it'll be fun hearing the updates of your journey as a new mom too:) Enjoy your last few days with just you and Dameon and rest up sweetie!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok Jen I think your belly shot has my belly shot picture beat! :) lol These pictures are so special. I wish I took more of them like you did. One day the girls will love to oooo and awwww over them. They won't believe their eyes and to hear them talk about the disbelief that they both fit in there! :) These are the moments that you never get back! Hang on and enjoy!

    ReplyDelete