Today I am officially 20 weeks - we have hit the half-way mark! The babies celebrated by letting Daddy feel them move for the first time! It was pretty cool.
So, here are a couple thoughts about being pregnant so far...
Things I love about being pregnant:
1. The attention. Seriously, I can't get enough. What can I say, I'm a leo.
2. The belly touching. I know, weird. But I love it when people touch my belly because I feel like they are sending love to my babies. They better do it now, because I don't think I'm going to like strangers touching my babies. I'd rather them do it while they are protected by my belly.
3. Feeling the babies move. It's just so incredible and makes me smile every time.
4. Fudgesicles. Enough said.
Things I dislike about being pregnant:
1. The gas. It's bad. No, really. I'm like a 13-year old boy.
2. Feeling my boobs rest on my stomach when I slouch. Especially when I get out of the shower. It's just unnatural and makes me cringe. At least it reminds me to sit up straight.
That's about it. I gotta say, the whole experience has been pretty cool so far...