Monday, July 6, 2009

Don't lend me your ears...

Ever since I learned that my babies were able to hear my voice in the womb (beginning a few weeks ago), I've been trying to sing to them as much as possible. Now, I'm not sure if that's such a good thing... For those who haven't heard me sing, count your blessings. I was never blessed with any musical talents. That's my husband's area of expertise.

But it is possible for me to teach them bad musical habits? Could they actually learn how to sing out of tune? Or do they just put their little hands over their ears and pray for mama to stop?

Hopefully Daddy can fix all my wrong doings when the babies are born. For now, they're going to have to enjoy off key melodies! La la LAAA!

(An official sonogram image of one of the twins in the womb
while mama is crooning)

No comments:

Post a Comment