It's 4:50 am. And yes, I am awake and writing a blog. I'm having trouble thinking about anything besides the two babies growing in my belly right now. For the most part, I have no problems sleeping - especially these days - but I woke up this morning and am having trouble getting back to dreamland...
Thoughts/questions that are running through my head keeping me from my lovely Zzzs:
1. I can't believe we're having twins.
2. How much longer can we comfortably fit in our house?
3. Is it too early to eat angel food cake?
4. That's so cute! Theres a little raccoon eating Ivan's food off the porch!
5. I can't believe we're having twins.
6. Ivan... stop hissing at the raccoon. If you wanted that food, you should have eaten it all last night.
7. Cereal is probably a better snack to eat right now. Save the angel food cake for later. At least wait until 6 am.
8. And the biggy: How in the world am I going to put two little babies in the hands of a stranger and go to work all day 12 weeks after they enter this world?
It's not that I don't like my job. It's not that at all... In fact, I love my job and the people that work there. I just think I'll like my job as a mom a little more.
This thought keeps coming up in my head and I keep swallowing it like a big gross horse pill. I'm not ready to tackle this one yet...
So, now I do what I always do with this topic. Avoid it. I just tried to log onto facebook for some mindless humor, but it's not working for some reason... Oh, but I just got onto my email and received an update from whattoexpect.com... I think I'll play ostrich and go bury my head in those articles for now.