Saturday, April 25, 2009

More waiting...

It's been awhile since my last post and while I am definitely experiencing pregnancy symptoms, I don't yet feel pregnant. I mean, yes, my breasts feel like waterballoons that someone has filled to capacity, I'm struggling to keep my eyes open and my butt off the couch at 8 pm each night and my face thinks it is 13 years old again (c'mon... not fair!), but I have yet to truly verify a little human growing inside of me.

I did go to my GP to confirm the pregnancy and she gave me piece of mind when she informed me of normal pregnancy hormone levels, but I want to see the baby and hear it's heartbeat!!! And so I'm waiting... and waiting... for my first visit with my OBGYN in two weeks, May 7. Any questions I should add to my list?

No comments:

Post a Comment