Sunday, December 13, 2009

Hello Girls! Goodbye Silence!

Silence. Ahhh. I don't think I really ever knew how absolutely beautiful silence can be until I became a Mom. Actually, I don't think I ever really knew what that word meant until now.

We welcomed our two little blessings into the world last weekend. Determined to be individuals right from the start, they were born on different days. Abigail Posey graced us with her presence on Saturday, December 5 and Isabelle Mae arrived an hour and a half later, on December 6.

The girls are healthy, beautiful and such tiny little miracles. Please help us welcome our little girls.


Abigail Posey
Born: December 5, 11:35 pm
Weight: 4 lbs, 14 oz
Height: 18 1/2"




Isabelle Mae
Born: December 6, 1:09 am
Weight: 6 lbs, 10 oz
Height: 19 1/2"





5 comments:

  1. So beautiful! Hope you are recovering well. My husband and I figured we'll find "silence" again once everyone is in college :) Best of luck and congratulations and your beautiful girls.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww so beautiful! And I LOVE Abigail's birthday...I'm born on December 5th too! Congratulations on your two new babies!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They're absolutely gorgeous! I always hoped for twin girls. I've had 6 kids, but no twins. Still, I'm grateful for my blessings!! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww, what such lil' precious miracles. They are adorable. I was starting to worry about you when we didn't hear from you after the 8th! Glad everything is okay, and well. Enjoy your babes, rumor has it they grow FAST!!! God Bless, and Happy Holidays. What a Christmas Miracle they are.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Wow! Congratulations!! Your girls are beautiful!!! I'm am just so happy for you and your new family. I can't wait to tell Jono!! :)

    Happy Holidays!! ~Karen

    {PS...Keep those pictures coming--Love seeing your little babies!!!}

    ReplyDelete